Friday 19 February 2016

Human beings are ODD

Two types of human beings in this universe: 

1. Reactions towards Life
2. Actions towards Life 

Reactions are the types that find a meaning by an accident or incident of action. 

Actions are the types that are in search of a meaning through action, that is why they always follow an active productivity...! 

Recently, I came to the conclusion that the world is my oyster and I can eat IT! Oysters are good for fertility and womanhood! I love my nutrition's and greens. It is all about living up to the sun and being fresh when you open your eyes, this coming from a person that has seen the sun in various countries and yet appreciates it, since it is the light of joy, the fire of warmth and the brightness of hidden mysteries. With the sun we see and how can you wake up feeling gloomy when the sun is out? It helps you observe this beautiful universe, this is why I am a happy person, I appreciate the smallest things as just seeing things in the street as if it is the most valuable among all.
My best friend of 15 years recently commented on my personality as if I am constantly looking for excitement in everything!
Yet, as a human I do crash and do mistakes.

I have been in search of a visual dream. As a teenager I would have dreams, often similar to short movies, I would wake up with so many questions about these dreams?
Thus, I sat down and wrote about my dreams and ended up in Prague Film School for my visual literacy. I had no idea how to hold a camera when I lived in Prague and was unaware of the film industry, where I was surrounded by individuals whom were very talented and already passed the phase of figuring out where the shutter button is!!! I was terrified and my confidence was not very high in my work. I started talking to my script-writing and directing lecturers, which both helped me start my film creativity in two aspects. My script-writing lecturer taught me about how to give excitement and twist to my stories, where to begin, description of characters, narration of a story and the whole script-writing steps, which helped me organize my awful psycho romance movie in a more comprehensive manner.
My directing teacher taught me to rush and be more organized. He showed me how to manage my time, yet I have a long way to go with managing my time. I am always late but I have realized in the end I give a complete and collected information, which is all the hard work I do in order to have a perfect outcome, yet I like to take my time with creating! Not many people have the patience but I am fortunate enough to have a "I-Will-Do-How-I-Want-To-Do-It_Attitude" and no force that is equivalent to my anatomy can stop me ;)

I have attended Dubai Film festival, Traveled across America and lived in Michigan for 7 months. Made over 9 short films and worked on over 30. Written 100 short scripts and stories. Also done some photography, fashion design and interior design bits and bobs.

There has been a lot of stories to each of these adventures, yet I like to move forward and begin this blog with adventures of present towards future with a spice of old lessons added to it.

Today I am in my third year of my bachelors degree, studying "Experimental Cinema". I must have done something right? Yes and no, I have issues and regarding some unfortunate life mistakes, I am at that stage of rushing now, locking myself in the library and hunting for various jobs yet I observe every step of my growth and it has not been as fast yet more in-depth learning. I am proud of myself and looking forward to see what the future has to say and share it with all of you.

I will end today's writing with one of my analytical life quotes.

Daily alarms,
Daily joy,
Daily pain,
Daily jobs,
Daily routine,
Daily peace,
Daily chaos...


These all feel heavy or overwhelming sometimes, that is the moment where I realized the most power exist.

If you have that power, rejecting it or disappointed in that heavy weight will just push you down yet if you try to pick up the heavy weights

, you will gain muscles of strength, whether these muscles being physical or mental.

No comments:

Post a Comment